Online Giving Campaigns with
Connecting Your Workplace with an Online Giving Opportunity
United eWay is an online giving opportunity to make your campaign more successful than ever before, in ways that will benefit your workplace and your employees! It’s a quick and easy way for your workplace to make a difference in our community
What is United eWay Campaign Management?
Campaign Management is a nationally recognized online giving pledge tool designed to help your organization meet your workplace giving goals in an efficient way while maintaining the highest level of donor satisfaction and personal touch.
Running your workplace campaign online with eWay Campaign Management means you can spend
less time counting and compiling paper pledges and more time focusing on your campaign goals and efforts.
eWay Campaign Management is secure, does not require extensive coding or programming knowledge and is accessible 24/7. This makes it convenient for companies of all sizes.
With eWay Campaign Management, your company can launch an online employee giving campaign
that engages donors and inspires philanthropy, track campaign results and make the donor experience
personal with your organization’s customized online pledge site.
United Way Staff is at Your Service to Guide You Through the Process
Matching the power of eWay Campaign Management is the strength of the team. United Way’s experienced staff provides personalized account management and support.
When you decide to run your campaign online, United Way will pair you with your own United Way eBusiness team member to assist you throughout campaign and work with you to build your company’s perfect pledge site.
Make Your Workplace Giving Campaign Easier and More Impactful
Online Pledging Benefits For Employers
- Reduces administrative cost and data entry time.
- More time for creative campaign incentives and communications.
- A variety of payment options including payroll deduction, credit card, direct bill, check, stocks, and more.
- Effectively track pledging and progress toward campaign goal in real time-charts to share with employees.
- A single data point for all methods of pledging resulting in one data file that easily imports to your payroll systems.
- Create reports to gauge the effectiveness of your outreach and communications in increasing campaign participation.
- Hosted on a secure web platform, complete with administrative permissions that let you choose who can see campaign results and donor details.
- Offers a real-time reporting function so you can track contributions and compare departments, offices, or teams.
- Increase participation by offering paper pledge forms for those without Internet access.
- Go Green! – Campaign Management is paperless!
- Easy pledging – six steps or less!
- eWay Help - Employees pledging online have access to United Way’s eWay Help Desk.
- Monitored by the eBusiness team, eWay Help is here to assist online pledgers with any
and all pledge and campaign-related questions.
- Pledge to any United Way or choose your charity from the most-up-to-date and frequently
vetted national charity database.
Check it out Yourself
Please login using the following information:
Campaign Code: uwcademo
This is for demonstration purposes only.
Highly Secure Environment
eWay servers are insured, and audited regularly to ensure they to meet the security standards of our Fortune 500 customers.
Security measures include industry standard SSL encryption technology, PCI DSS compliant credit card processing, as well as electronic and physical protection of all servers 24/7.
Individual campaign coordinators with administrative access to eWay Campaign Management can have customized access to view only the information that is appropriate for them to see.