2015 United Way Year of Caring Rally!
September 1, 2015
On Friday, September 18, our United Way Year of Caring is mobilizing hundreds of local volunteers to make change happen in one day. In total this fall, 3,000 local volunteers from area workplaces will participate to help children and families in our community.
This event will celebrate everyone participating in Year of Caring this fall. It's an opportunity to connect people and workplaces from all over our region that care about creating opportunities for children and families to succeed in school, work and life.
2015 United Way Year of Caring sponsors and any individuals who are volunteering any time this fall.
What's happening at the rally?
- Wake-you-up entertainment
- Hear from motivational speakers
- Learn more about how you're making a difference
- Take team photos
- The first 500 guests will receive a United Way water bottle
- Enjoy breakfast while networking and bonding
- Drink coffee, coffee and more coffee
- Easy and free place to carpool
Additionally, plans are in place for end-of-the-day meet-ups at various restaurants in the area.
For more information about Year of Caring and to become a sponsor, please email Patrick Doyle.